• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Google
  • Live
tu ruiqi

The Nepalese food is rich in nutrients and healthy compared to other Asian food due to less oil and more vegetable usage. Since most Nepalese eat little or no breakfast before going to work or school, their lunch is rich and healthy. 

Dal Bhat Tarkari

Dal Bhat Tarkari is a staple food of Nepal and is regarded as the national dish. Its name is composed of three parts. Dal refers to lentil soup, bhat refers to rice, and tarkari refers to curried vegetables. Dal Bhat Tarkari is usually served with kimchi and chutney. Some restaurants offer kinds of this cuisine, such as Veg Thali (dal bhat and vegetables for vegetarians), Chicken Thali (dal bhat, vegetable and curried chicken), and Mutton Thali (vegetable and curried mutton). Takaris is an ethnic minority living in the mountains and they make the best Dal Bhat Tarkari, which is known for its good taste and cooking style.

Be the first person like this
Be the first person to like this.
Ron Blade

Hello, mates! When choosing a company to order academic help from, you reasonably want to get as much info about it as possible. Most probably, the analysis by Scamfighter is exactly the article you’d like to see at the moment.

Christopher Lynch

I used the topessayservices.com to read the freshest reviews of using various academic writing services. The site contains tons of up-to-date info about the pros and cons of using various writing sites. This helped me to choose the most reliable homework doer according to my needs and budget.

Jitendra Shrma

If you are a seafood lover and visiting Delhi in India then you should come across this platform - https://nicelocal.in/delhi/restaurants/type/fish_restaurant/ where you not only get a list of the best seafood, fish restaurants but also get complete food restaurants in Delhi. I will recommend you to just have this dish Nice place to buy Cheapest fish, chicken & meat products and dishes.

Erica Johnson
Indeed Nepale food are healthy but you can't beat Middle East food. There's nothing like a mouth-watering, aroma swirling Middle Eastern recipes to set your mood for the day. Try some of these recipes and you'll be hooked forever!